These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out your rights and obligations, and those of L&R Midland (UK) Limited trading on ‘landrmidland.co.uk’ (“we” or “us”), in relation to this website and any services and material of any kind available through the Site or us (the “Services”).
These Terms are subject to change from time to time without notice. However, the terms shown on the website at the time you interact with it will apply.
L&R Midland (UK) Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09631403.
Registered office: 4th Floor, Imperial House, 8 Kean Street, London, WC2B4AS, United Kingdom
Telephone number: +44 (0) 20 3856 6520
VAT registration number: 229427789
L&R Midland (UK) Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We promise to use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us. We may also use it to contact you regarding the following:
• to provide other Products and Services to you;
• to provide customer support;
• to send communications to you;
• to tailor the advertising you experience on this and other (for example, social media) services;
• for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes; and otherwise in accordance with our legal rights and obligations.
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.
3.1. How we use your contact information
The personal information you provide to us will include your contact and delivery details, payment information, and information about people to which you wish us to deliver products.
We will not disclose any of your personal data without your permission unless:
• we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud)
• we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of L&R Midland (UK) Limited business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
• L&R Midland (UK) Limited, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by L&R Midland (UK) Limited about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
• we do so to exercise rights or perform obligations under, or to enforce or apply these Terms and other agreements to which you are party, or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others
4.1. Intellectual Property
All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that appears on the Website is protected by L&R Midland (UK) Limited or third-party copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
You may use and access L&R Midland (UK) Limited to the extent required for the use of the Services in accordance with these Terms, and for the purpose that we make them available.
You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in material taken from L&R Midland (UK) Limited.
4.2. Website content and service access
We will always try to ensure that the L&R Midland (UK) Limited website is available 24 hours a day. However, we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
Occasionally we may provide links to other websites or resources for your convenience. We do not endorse the contents of those websites and are not responsible for their availability or service. We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites you do so at your own risk.
We use reasonable care and skill to provide L&R Midland (UK) Limited in accordance with our specifications for but:
• the Products and Services are provided “as is”
• we cannot and do not guarantee that L&R Midland (UK) Limited or the Services will meet your requirements
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of products or services we agree to supply.
We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise for:
• any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption
• any loss or corruption of data
• any loss or damage which does not directly result from (or which exceeds that which was caused as a direct result of) our breach of this Agreement, howsoever caused or arising
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law.
We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
The provisions of this section 9.5 shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to the Services, and the Website.
If any of these Terms is found to be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Only you and L&R Midland (UK) Limited shall be entitled to enforce these Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time and post the new version on the L&R Midland (UK) Limited website. The new version of these Terms will take effect:
• commencing 28 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these Terms which is capable of adversely affecting you
• immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not reasonably capable of adversely affecting you – examples of which would include, without limitation, (i) changing the name of, and/or the web-address that you use to access L&R Midland (UK) Limited and (ii) the refinement of provisions that are already included or referred to in these Terms
In either case, if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and L&R Midland (UK) Limited website. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
These Terms, and our Services shall be governed by English law.
You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with these Terms, and associated L&R Midland (UK) Limited services.